A Chiropractor is a primary care doctor who specializes in both spinal health, nueromuscular system, and overall well-being. To help you better understand the benefits of Chiropractic, here are two terms that you should become familiar with.
A misalignment in the spine causing interference in the nervous system between the brain and the body.
A specific vertebral realignment removing the interference in the nervous system between the brain and the body.
benefits of chiropractic care during pregnancy
While seeing a chiropractor can relieve pain, seeing a chiropractor during pregnancy can have these added benefits:
- Help with nausea
- Reduce time of labor and delivery
- Reduce lower back pain, neck pain, and joint pain
- Help prevent a C-section
- Lower risk of pre-term delivery
- Reduced need for pain medication during delivery and pregnancy
- Faster recovery time
However, the two biggest benefits of prenatal chiropractic care concern making delivery as easy for the mother as possible. They are restoring pelvic balance and maximizing room for the baby in the womb.
Pediatric chiropractic benefits
Kids chiropractic care helps to
- maximize child’s neural plasticity (brain & nerve development, learning and concentration)
- strengthens immunity
- ear-aches and general illness
- helps with colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome
- helps with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies
- improves spinal posture
- helps alleviate digestive problems
- helps with bed-wetting and sleep issues.
the chiropractic table
This chiropractic table is one of a kind!
– The middle (thoracic) portion of the table drops for the comfort of pregnant mothers to have a comfortable adjustment.
– The bottom (pelvic) portion also has the option to flex and distract automatically. This type of action reduces pain for bulging and herniated discs while the doctor has the ability to stretch the muscles at the same time!
– The table has drop pieces on the cervical, thoracic, and pelvic for the use of Drop Table Technique, a.k.a. Thompson Technique, which is a form of spinal manipulation that utilizes gravity through a “drop” to make segmental corrections.
– The chiropractic table also has a pelvic lateral flexion utilized for scoliosis patients.
Erchonia Adjustor provides immediate pain relief, promote relaxation, relieve muscular and nervous tension, and improve patients’ outlook significantly as they see the immediate possibilities of chiropractic pain relief.
TENS and EMS
TENS and EMS units use electrical currents. TENS devices may treat pain, while EMS devices may stimulate and strengthen your muscles.
Flexion & distraction
Spinal flexion & distraction works by gently stretching the spine. That changes the force and position of the spine. This change takes pressure off the spinal discs.
Cupping Therapy is an alternative medicine that utilizes glass cups to create suction in specific locations of the body to increase blood flow and reduce pain and deep tissue inflammation within the body.
cold laser therapy
Cold laser therapy is an FDA-approved treatment that uses low levels of light to stimulate the healing process.
Chiropractic extremity adjustment can alleviate frozen shoulder, carpal tunnel syndrome, ankle, neck, and lower extremity pain.
Better health, performance and active aging for you and your family.
No. Most auto insurance policies cover most recommended or “reasonably necessary” treatments for injuries resulting from a covered vehicle accident.